Cricket Canada is seeking applications for positions of Managers and Assistant Managers for National Cricket Teams. Interested and qualified candidates can apply by forwarding current resume with a letter of intent to General Manager, Cricket Canada at email: email@example.com on or before March 15, 2020.
Individual possesses knowledge and experience in sports team management has desire to work as liaison between coaching staff, players and Cricket Canada management in order to facilitate team’s travel logistics, maintains safe and professional conduct of all aspects of tour, aids & coordinates media days and above all acts as an event planner, public relations personnel for Cricket Canada while discharging his/her duties as manager.
Duration of Position:
24 months (Extendable)
Remunerations: Per event/tour
- Proficiency in communication in official Canadian language; verbal and written
- Presentation skills
- Proficiency in electronic communication tools
- Management experience (Sport Management preferred)
- Familiarity with sports culture and sporting events
- First Aid Certification (preferred not mandatory)
- Eligible to travel anywhere in the world where Cricket Canada Teams tour
- Flexible to travel with Cricket Canada Teams when tours are organized by Cricket Canada or ICC held cricket events
Note: Detailed responsibilities and expectations are to be circulated to successful candidates who are shortlisted for interview