Cricket Canada is seeking sponsorship for the team clothing for its national teams. In return for an appropriate sponsor fee, the successful sponsor will be recognised by:-
- The sponsor logo and name on team playing kit and training kit (following ICC standards)
- The sponsor logo on the Cricket Canada web site (a clickable link to either a sponsor page hosted by Cricket Canada, or to a web site of the sponsor’s choosing).
- Acknowledgement in Cricket Canada media releases
- Preferential access to advertising in “Wickets” magazine
- Pitch side banners at all Cricket Canada national tournaments
- Possibility of pitch side banners at the widely televised Global T20 events.
- Visual presence on live streaming coverage of any Cricket Canada national tournaments
Sponsorship is available for all national teams, either collectively or individually.
The Men’s Senior National team is scheduled to compete in at least two ICC qualifying events in 2021,the Cricket World Cup Challenge League A tournament, and the ICC Americas World T20 qualifier. Cricket Canada also expects the team to be invited to the Cricket West Indies Super 50 tournament again.
The Senior Women’s team is scheduled to compete in the ICC Americas World T20 qualifier.
Both men’s and women’s Under 19 teams hope to compete in the Cricket West Indies regional Under 19 tournaments.
In evaluating proposals, Cricket Canada will take into account amount of sponsorship (either in cash or in kind), alignment of the sponsor with Cricket Canada’s mission and values, and compliance with ICC sponsorship regulations. Sponsorship is not restricted to clothing companies but is open to any business, although please note that any sponsor associated with gambling is prohibited by ICC regulations.
For more details or to submit proposals, please e-mail the General Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org)